Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Annoying ads!

I honestly didn't notice ads as much before as i did right now while i was looking for them. I think i never notice them because i try to ignore them because i think its ridiculous that every website you go on there is an ad about something completely random. But when i do notice them there not helping there business because they just get in my way or keep popping up and annoy me. This makes me not even want to consider buying there product because i always remember how mad it made me when it kept showing up when i was trying to get something done. I think the only online adds that should be allowed are little side bar ones, that don't necessarily get in your way but you could maybe just glance at them and notice the brand. Other then that i think the online adds are worthless and annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment